Simplifying the interface between Radiology and AI
In this role, you will be focused on our user-facing product, designing and building experiences that make deepc an essential AI Platform for radiologists.
This role requires a high level of interaction, user experience and interface design skills to shape our product at a fast-moving pace whilst maintaining a high bar of product quality.
Designers serve a vital role at deepc. They work across every stage of product development, from defining the vision for new features to the craft and finish of every detail in the product. We appreciate designers who think deeply, speak clearly, and love collaborating across roles and expertise. deepc has a positive, inclusive, and supportive culture.
- Create usable and engaging product experiences that drive key business outcomes;
- Improving your team’s work by asking for and offering feedback from other designers and cross-functional teammates;
- Work closely with deepc Head of Design to define features and the overall direction of your product area;
- Work with the Product Manager, engineers and developers to generate ideas and turn them into a flawless product experience;
- Craft flows, prototypes, sketches, and high-fidelity mockups for deepc reporting, task management and AI tools;
- Contributing to deepc design system in order to improve the craft, scalability, and accessibility of the product;
- Validate your solutions with real users and customers, using both qualitative and quantitative methods;
- Some examples of challenges you’ll tackle: minimizing the time users write reports. integrating AI into user workflow, enabling work prioritisation.
- 3+ years of experience designing functional, effective, and beautiful software for desktops;
- Ability to drive projects forward with confidence, humility, empathy, humour, and a proactive curiosity;
- Keen attention to detail in a hyper-compliant environment;
Strong understanding of applied product design best practices;
- Passion for breaking down and simplifying complex problems;
- A passion for listening and learning from users and other designers;
- A self-starter mindset mixed with a deep enjoyment of collaboration;
- A systems thinker: we’re building a full ecosystem;
- Someone who loves (from time to time) to dig into pixels;
- Understanding the importance of a design system and how to build and maintain one;
- You enjoy a dynamic, inspiring, and diverse environment.
We are on a mission to improve healthcare. Reliable, safer, and better. Caring for the people around us, we are creating something truly new. A new bond between human and machine. For mutual and lifelong learning. To be better, together. The future becomes today. Radiology is just the beginning.
deepc is a multi-awarded MedTech company from Munich (Germany) with the vision to bring healthcare into a data-driven and AI-augmented 21st century. Therefore, we are building a next-generation Diagnostics OS to facilitate the fast deployment of medical AI technology into clinical workflows in medical disciplines such as radiology. Our AI-driven SaaS solution was launched with great success in March 2021.
deepc assists medical departments in hospitals and practices in streamlining their reporting workflows, supporting to maintain high diagnostic quality even in stressful work environments. Our solutions enable unforeseen efficiency gains and higher patient safety.
To apply for this job please visit deepc.jobs.personio.com.