As a junior visual designer with a product focus, you will become part of our creative team and work with us on various digital touchpoints with our customers. These are mainly in our product (UI/UX), but also in our marketing. As designers, we create experiences that primarily focus on making a positive contribution to people. We believe that through excellence in design and technology, we can magically improve people’s lives.
In the creative team, your focus will be primarily on the visual design. You will develop understanding and empathy for our customers in order to then transform common ideas into user experiences. Your ability to communicate clearly, learn quickly, and express yourself strongly visually will come in handy from the initial definition to the final tidbit.
Targeted and personal mentoring will support you to grow as a designer and together shape the future of piano learning.
what you bring
- A powerful visual portfolio
An eye for detail and an excellent sense of aesthetics and functionality
- Very good communication skills: You are able to formulate your thoughts clearly and simply in writing and to share them with others in conversation
- Creative and artistic experience e.g. interface design, design processes, design systems, product design, frontend engineering, industrial design, copywriting, UX design, user testing & content strategy
- Advanced skills and experience with visual tools such as Figma, Adobe Ai, Ps, Xd…
- Quick comprehension as well as independent and accurate way of working
- Enthusiasm for the technical implementation of digital products
- Passion and ability to empathize with people
- Place of residence in Berlin or can you imagine moving to Berlin
- Native speaker German or English, business fluent in German (min. C1)
- passion for piano music
This is how you apply
If the position suits you and your ideas, send us your application with the following documents:
PDF portfolio or website presenting your own creative or theoretical work. Landscape preferred. Maximum 20 pages.
PDF CV with all stations of your artistic and creative education and practical experience.
PDF letter of motivation: A detailed letter of motivation in which you describe your goals and interests in design. You can also add more information about your professional goals, vision, and desires. 150 to a maximum of 500 words.
If you have any questions, just contact us – we look forward to getting to know you.
To apply for this job please visit flowkey.breezy.hr.