As an experience designer, you will support design teams in all phases of product and service design with regard to quality and usability. You will be involved in the formulation of use cases/user stories, the creation, establishment and further development of customer-centric design solutions and the provision of cross-platform end-to-end designs based on defined design systems. Further more you will be responsible for…
- Analysis and preparation of quantitative and qualitative data (usage data, user feedbacks, technical requirements etc.) for further design tasks
- Exploration and conception of AI driven UX solutions
Realization of experience prototypes, wireframes and usability tests
- Creation of storyboards, user flows and experience ideas in close collaboration with other designer, developer and product manager
- Quality assurance of UX while product/service realization
Translation of trend, user needs, business requirements and technical capabilities into a meaningful and captivating experience that is visually exciting, easy to use, and emotionally engaging #EHE_T&I#
For our industry leading innovation area, we are looking for a passioned and ambitious Junior UX Designer with focus on design of digital products and outstanding experiences. The ideal candidate will be excited about the opportunity of creating experiences and customer centric innovation across the portfolio of Deutsche Telekom. You have a degree in design and additional design practice via jobs and internships. You are also characterized by the following knowledge and skills:
- Advanced knowledge in concept development, experience design and customer centricity
Up-to-date knowledge of the newest UX- trends and new interaction paradigms (e.g. VR, AR, Voice)
- Profound knowledge on AI and data analytics in context of creating new experiences
- Methodological knowledge in the areas of user experience (UX), user centered design (UCD), service design and interaction design.
- Ability to work in agile and cross-functional teams
To apply for this job please visit www.telekom.com.